1) As much as 95% of your dog’s behaviour (good or bad) could be inherited from their mum and/or dad.
2) Contrary to belief, when you return home to be greeted with a shredded sofa and a guilty looking dog, she/he is not feeling guilt, she/he is actually in fear of the angry energy you are giving off!!!
3) If territorial barking is left uncorrected it will increase. When your dog barks at the sight/sound of the postman coming to your door (and subsequently leaving), your dog will think that their barking has seen them off. They do not understand that the individual was merely coming to your house to drop off a parcel then leave.
4) If you own more than 2 dogs, why is it, that when walking in a wide open space, they want to play right under your feet (nearly knocking you over)?!?!?
Answer: You are all part of a pack and they want you to play along with them.
5) Why do dogs often roll in other animal’s (i.e. foxes, badgers etc) faeces?!?!
Answer: If you smell like the animal you are hunting, it makes catching said animal far easier.